A book review - Me Before you - Spring 2019

Every semester we get to create one essay, previous semesters I wrote a report, a report of application or a balanced argument paper about technologies. This time I was assigned to write a book review and I could choose a traditional and creative way of writing it.

I chose traditional way and composed a review about book called Me before you.

Since it’s quite long, here is a link to see it:


By now, I wasn’t evaluated by teacher yet, so my own evaluation will have to be set only on my own feelings, which can be inconsistent. I would say, I could still do better, but not when I wrote it. I used a lot of short sentences and maybe said to much about the plot, even I tried not to. And I really liked the book, as a result, the book review was mostly positive. Also, I wasn’t able to explain my negative comment without spoiling the book.