My new smart goals

In December 2017 I wrote down my smart goals for the last two semesters. They include some simple ideas what I would like to improve in the next years. Some changed and on some of those is still a work to be done.

As a consequence, I decided to rewrite them.

My two new smart goals:

  •         I will stick to my American accent and unify it.
    • I tried the first two semesters to learn British accent, but since I spent summer holiday in Florida, I couldn’t regain my British accent. Despite my trying, it just didn’t sound natural. So, I decided to stick to American accent and work on using only American vocabulary.
  •        I will use the advanced vocabulary I know.
    • Last couple of months, I have been thinking about my vocabulary and I realized sad fact. Even though I know many advanced phrases and words, I don’t usually use it. Sometimes because I know it only in passive way, sometimes because I am not sure if I am using it right. Therefore, I would like to change it. How? By trying, I guess.


My three old smart goals:

  •          I will continue in expanding my vocabulary.
    • How? By searching words, I don’t know on Cambridge Dictionary, adding them to my online dictionary and going through them later again.
  •          I will speak confidently and fluently.
    • How? By speaking the most often it’s possible.
  •          I will reach level C1.
    • How? By perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty and persistence.