Psychology of mental health and well-being - Fall 2018

This semester I signed up for a class at Faculty of arts called Psychology of mental health and well-being. It's a two hours long lecture (the presence is obligatory) and we listen to  presentations about positive psychology, mental health and happiness.

I decided to write here about it, becase I find it really interesting not only because of the subject but because of the tutors we have there too. There are two lecturers with different level of English and different accents. And I think it's really important to hear the differences and recognise the mistakes of pronunciation because it will be part of my future (teacher) career too. Another advantage of this class is a presence of erasmus students, so I can here different english speakers (non-native or native) and their accents.

In summary, this class helped me to learn new vocabulary, to hear the accent differences and to get used to hearing and speaking only English