Journal - Fall 2018

Another asignment I had to write this semester is for my compulsory subject
Basics of Didactics of English. We are supposed to write a journal during the term about various topics - sometimes it's something we were talking about in the class, sometimes it's about a chapter from a book or video we were to study.
I would like to show you a piece of my first chapter

"What did I like in a teacher when I was a student?
When I was a child, there were some kids who loved NICE teachers. And soon I started to study Faculty of Education I realized I was never one of them. I never liked teachers who didn’t teach us and wanted just to play or watch something.
I searched knowledge. And I searched fairness and humanity. I like teachers who are firm, fair and who knew their subject well. That’s something I appreciate and something I would like to share with my students one day.
The perfect teacher example is the first class with my favourite high school teacher. He came to our class, said his name and easy rules to follow. He said when we have the right to be excused from test, his requirements, evaluation of his tests and a basic structure what we are going to do. Then he started to tell us about the history of main kind. And even some people would say it was just a frontal teaching. For us, he was a story teller. With him we saw each other in the middle of a battlefield, in the discussion with Napoleon or in front of the Berlin Wall. He was excited, always fair and his class were demanding. But it was always worth it."

 Generally thinking I think it's really important we are writing about education in English, because it combines two subjects we need to be perfect in. 

And when I am reading it now I feel my english improved. By writing Journal I am coming close to two my smart goals - speaking confidently, expanding vocabulary.