In the course of American History and Literature which I already mentioned in previous artifact we got assigned to moderate a panel discussion in pairs or groups of three. Each group had to discuss one topic. For us it was already mentioned story called The House of Usher written by Edgar Allan Poe. And we were supposed to make some presentation to talk about the author and historical context and to get our colleagues to talk about the setting, plot etc.
In the beginning we were group of three, but one of my colleagues fell off horse, so the night before the presentation we learned it's just two of us. Therefore I had to read about Poe's life at like 1 o'clock at night the day before the presentation.
This was the final version of our presentation:
At the end I spoke about the life of the author, the historical context and my colleague Eliška talked about literary context and Gothic elements. As for the analysis itself, we both talked and we did a good job with arousing a discussion. Of course there were some mistakes, the presentation wasn't perfect. But I would say that with the given circumstances we've made the most of it.