This semester I signed again for an online course called English Online. As last time I had to write some contributions to forums.
One of them was from the topic "Stress management techniques":
One of them was from the topic "Stress management techniques":
"Most people living in the modern world experience stress and anxiety from time to time. The amount of work, study and family responsibilities is sometimes overwhelming and we feel high levels of pressure. Actually, studies show that the majority of adults feel stress and anxiety on a daily basis and its effects quickly spiral out of control.
How do you fight stress? Do you know any stress management techniques? What do you do to relieve mental stress and regain control? Does physical activity help?"
Here you can find my answer:
"Hi,
I consider myself someone who can get easily stressed. I wouldn’t say it’s easy to get on my nerves, because there are not many things that annoy me, but I often put pressure on myself.
I consider myself someone who can get easily stressed. I wouldn’t say it’s easy to get on my nerves, because there are not many things that annoy me, but I often put pressure on myself.
To relieve the stress, I use physical activity. It’s not important if it’s pole dancing, skiing, inline skating, yoga or just going to gym, it always helps me. In fact, it’s no coincidence that there is an exercise mat next to my table. Try to be stressed during a child's pose! 😊 It's not possible, I guarantee you."
I decided to include this because it shows level of English I generally use and it shows some of my opinions and a bit of me too.
Here you can find some extra.
About the reflection, I think I did pretty well. Although I forgot some articles, the content and grammar was okay, I would say. For further improvement I imagine I will stick to advanced grammar and vocabulary, so I get to use it in my speaking production too.