According to the placement test result, I am supposed to be on level C1. Honestly, I have to say I feel as it was more of a coincidence than anything else, since there are many areas of language where I don’t feel as confident as I would like to.
There is an enormous gap between my daily use of English and the passive knowledge, but that’s probably normal. And not surprisingly, I have problems with phrasal verbs, collocations and idioms. Therefore, I would like to work on it.
My first goal is to learn seven new phrasal verbs and three new idioms every week. I plan to always stick to some topic and make a lexis set, then attach it on a wall in my room, so I can see it all the time.
My second goal is to read all the assigned English books for my bachelor exam. I would like to read one book every moth. As a result, I will read all I need and on top of that, I will improve my vocabulary.

Source: https://media.makeameme.org/created/a-new-semester.jpg

Source: https://media.makeameme.org/created/a-new-semester.jpg