Reading Exercises - Fall 2018

This semester I decided to sign up for an Online English Course so I have to study continuously.  One of the activities I do regularly is reading. I find it important because I have the opportunity to discover new words to learn and get a basic knowledge of something I don't know nothing about.

For example I read an interesting article about man who learned the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary by heart. Mahaveer Jain spent 10 months studying all 1500 pages of the dictionary. How? By using learning techniques which he is currently teaching in his own Dynamic Memory Centre in USA.

In addition, I read about Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Drug Companies or Biomass. If I have to evaluate myself I would say that I have no big problems with it. I always have to choose right answers to questions and the maximum points I lost (usually it's one answer=one point) was 1. And the questions aren't easy. Plus there is always a possibility of more right answers.