School practice - Fall 2018 and Spring 2019

“A school is a building that has four walls with tomorrow inside. said Leon Watters.

And I had the opportunity to visit the Tomorrow. Since September 2018 I visit school in Brno to have there my school practice. Sometimes I just watch, sometimes I help, sometimes I teach. Last semester I spent forty hours with kids 11-15 years old. This semester I spent some time with kids 11-15 years old again and some at kindergarten. Specifically, I spent every Wednesday 4 hours with different English teachers and go with them to their classes or help them with preparations.

And why I am talking about that? Mostly because it’s completely different from my usual English studies, because I can see how is English being taught and the basics again. And I have to explain vocabulary and grammar to others - that's very beneficial.