Letter of application - November 2018

Similarly to semesters before, this semester I had to write a text for my Practical Language. The assignment was to write a Letter of application for a job offer from the New English File Student book (page 17). Here it is: 
   
"Dear Mr. Cunningham,

I am writing to apply for the camp monitor position. As requested, I enclose brief CV and a photo in the attachment.

Based on the requirements stated in the advertisement, I believe that I possess a unique mix of experience, knowledge, and skills that can be very helpful in the summer camp. I am a student at the Faculty of Education in Brno, where I specialize in English and civics, hence I have a high level of English (B2-C1 on the CEFR).  And as you will see in my CV, I had the opportunity to take care of two children for one year in France as an au pair. Therefore, I believe I have been taught to a lot of important qualities such as being patient, responsible and creative.

But the biggest reason why I think I am suitable for the job is my summer experience. Every summer I go with my family, family friends and their children on a canoe trip. We spend from five to seven days rafting and canoeing, sleeping in nature and cooking under limited conditions.

I have to say I am very enthusiastic about the possibility of joining your team. In addition to the experience, I think I am an optimistic person, I am always trying to motivate the others and I enjoy working in teams.

Please see my CV for additional information. And if you have any further questions, I will be happy to provide the answers. I can be reached via e-mail at katerinakochova@gmail.com or by cell-phone, +420723153788. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Kateřina Kochová"

I got 100% from my great teacher Mrs. Kašparková and the only suggestion was that I could have mentioned the CV only in the last paragraph, which is reasonable and true and I will try to learn from it.  
Otherwise I would say I did my best.