Podcasts and videos - Autumn 2017


Nowadays, I practically every day watch or listen to something in English language. Very often it's songs or movies, but what I find the most useful is listening to late-night talk and news satire television program LastWeekTonight, which is very interesting for the vocabulary and important for my second subject civics. This show is hosted by John Oliver, who is British.  That's another reason to listen to it - learning the British accent.

But if I have to evaluate myself how well I did this task, I will say that sometimes it's maybe too hard for me. So when I am not sure about the meaning, I listen to it again. And sometimes I am still not sure, so I choose to watch it with English subtitles. But I really like his pronunciation and I find it very educative and exciting in the same time.

Here you can see his Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XTzVzaHQEd30rQbuvCtTQ