First semester I wrote for the course Practical Language a report on music festival ČESKE HRADY. I decided to include this, because it was my first writing at Masaryk University. And I think I did pretty well even though I have never been to music festival. The only hard thing was writing with more advanced vocabulary than I used to write at high school.
Report on music festival ČESKE HRADY
Introduction
Introduction
The aim of the report is to describe and summarise the organisation of a music festival ČESKE HRADY. ČESKE HRADY is a name of series of concerts held during summer season at the famous castles of Czech Republic. This report is based on festival in Rožmberk nad Vltavou, which was happening from the fourth to the fifth of August.
Positive Aspects
In the first place I would like to highlight good advertisement, which goal of 6000 people was achieved and exceeded over 1450. Despite the large attendance we succeeded in many difficult tasks - we managed to organise about 21 concerts (on two stages in two days), . We offered many types of accommodation - from place for tents of guests, to small cottages for reasonable fee or to comfortable hotel rooms in town. We also cooperated with many sponsors. We ensured good quality of sanitation by renting many portable toilets, showers, wash basins and cleaning them on regular basis. And in the end I must not forget to mention many good responses on quality and diversity of food and drinks.
In the first place I would like to highlight good advertisement, which goal of 6000 people was achieved and exceeded over 1450. Despite the large attendance we succeeded in many difficult tasks - we managed to organise about 21 concerts (on two stages in two days), . We offered many types of accommodation - from place for tents of guests, to small cottages for reasonable fee or to comfortable hotel rooms in town. We also cooperated with many sponsors. We ensured good quality of sanitation by renting many portable toilets, showers, wash basins and cleaning them on regular basis. And in the end I must not forget to mention many good responses on quality and diversity of food and drinks.
Negative Aspects
Due to the size of our festival we did not cover many small details, which would make it much more comfortable. The most obvious example was the amount of people walking from the nearest 2 kilometres far bus stop and complaining on small quantity of transport. Another example of not managing everything well was lack of the relaxation areas with WI-FI.
Due to the size of our festival we did not cover many small details, which would make it much more comfortable. The most obvious example was the amount of people walking from the nearest 2 kilometres far bus stop and complaining on small quantity of transport. Another example of not managing everything well was lack of the relaxation areas with WI-FI.
For the future - Conclusion
To sum up, it is clear that the festival was very successful. I think we are aware of many pitfalls. For this reason I believe that next year we will solve many of them to find many others.
To sum up, it is clear that the festival was very successful. I think we are aware of many pitfalls. For this reason I believe that next year we will solve many of them to find many others.